Shop for Arima boat parts and accessories
Arima Marine International began in 1981, with customer satisfaction emphasized as its top priority. With the original goal of making the ideal “West Coast Boat,” the company has tested its products in the extreme conditions found between California and Alaska but also promotes them as perfect vessels for east coast and freshwater use.
J. Arima, chief designer and founder of the company, has a reputation for hiring only the most skilled and qualified employees to build the boats. All of their assembly is handled by the company itself for quality assurance purposes, with an emphasis on hand craftsmanship over machine manufacturing.
Since 1981, J. Arima has made it his stated goal to satisfy every Arima customer by offering quality boats at affordable prices. The company stands behind its products by giving a 5-year transferable warranty with the sale of its boats.
New Arima models can vary in price from $16,000 to around $50,000 depending on the size of the boat and the options available. Used models that are less than five years old retain almost full value due to their warranty and sometimes cost more due to aftermarket additions, but basic 1990s models can be found for under $10,000.
- These boats are high quality. They have dual hull construction and fiberglass stringers. Every boat is foam injected, documented, and built to meet and exceed all requirements enforced by the Coast Guard. One benefit of these boats is the high horse power, which is often significantly higher than similarly priced boats of the same size.
- Another benefit of Arima boats is that they are competitively priced and easy to operate.
- These are great boats for a wide range of buyers, from those looking for their first boat to more experienced owners. Also, Arima’s 5-year warrantyis transferable from one owner to another, maintaining a high resale value over competing crafts.
- The stock boat without any modifications has been reported to have difficulties at higher speeds, but this can be fixed by the addition of trim tabs to the boats. Also, speeds can be slow in choppy waters.
- Arima boats are made to meet low price points, forgoing some options that more expensive boats would have in similar conditions.
- The final disadvantage is the lack of cabin space. They have less interior room for leisure purposes.
Arima Boats offers several models, including the Sprinter 15, Sea Pacer 17, Sea Legend 22, and several more to choose from. Varying in length from 15 to 22 feet, there are several options for customers with different needs and storage options.
Although these boats are not high end or luxury models, they are often considered significantly better in build quality than boats in the same price range. The affordability of these boats makes them a great option for anyone, and they are capable of holding enough fuel to keep you on the water for a very long time. Arima boats are perfectly family friendly, for sightseeing, camping, and joyrides.
Popular Arima Boat Models