Shop for Century boat parts and accessories
Century Boats offers a wide line of watercraft that has been around for over 80 years. The recent models are outboard boats, although there may be older models of the deck boats, inboard runabouts, inboard/outboard runabouts, or jet runabouts that are still available.
The company's headquarters is located in Manistee, Michigan, and has been there for the past 60 years, while their fishing and pleasure boat lines are produced in Panama City.
New Century boats can cost between $60,000 and $220,000 due to the wide range of models, while used boats typically start near $30,000.
- Century boats have a long and successful history.
- This line of boats offers many options to buyers. Walkaround center consoles, dual consoles, and inshore models are all available to meet the various needs of boaters.
- There are only a few dealers in the United States that carry the new models of these watercraft.
- Because these boats come in such a wide range of sizes, it can be very hard to compare prices.
- Over the years this company has made many kinds of boats, many of which are no longer in production, which could disappoint customers in the market for new, larger boats.
These outboard boats come in a wide range of lengths and weights. One of the larger boats is 32.5 feet long and weighs 9400 pounds with an empty fuel tank. The smallest boat is only 17.17 feet long and weighs only 1300 pounds.
Century fishing and pleasure boats have been well known through the last 80 years, and the company still strives to produce a superior product using new technology and innovations. No matter what kind of fishing or pleasure boat a person is looking for, it is almost certain that they will find it among the dozens of models that Century boats has produced over the years. While somewhat more limited, the 2009 line has over 20 different models that will satisfy a variety of boaters.
Popular Century Boat Models