Shop for Doral boat parts and accessories
Doral Boats is a recreational boat manufacturer based in Canada. The company was officially founded in 1972, but its history goes back to 1935 when a man named Moise Cadorette began building small water crafts in St.-Jean-des-Piles. He was the first in Canada to use fiberglass for hulls. In 1989, the company moved to Grand-Mere in Quebec and joined Thundercraft and Canot Cadorette. They currently make three categories of boats: sports yachts, express cruisers, and their elite series, featuring sporty power boats. They also have an option to “Build-Your-Own-Doral”, meaning customers can customize your own boat for personal needs.
Pre-owned Doral Boats can typically be purchased for around $30,000. Newer Doral boats are priced between $40,000 and $90,000.
- Doral Boats has been in business since 1972, so they have extensive experience in boat making.
- They have an international market in 25 countries.
- Doral crafts come with a warranty—10 year on the hull and deck, and between 2 and 5 years on other parts of the boat.
- With three categories and twelve different models, plus the “Build-Your-Own Doral” option, there are many different options.
- Doral Boats are luxurious and plus, so they may not suit buyers looking for a modest boat.
- The boats and repair parts must be purchased through a dealer which may post an inconvenience to buyers not located near a dealer.
Doral Boats offers 2 yachts, the Algeria and the Mediterra. They feature six express cruisers, some of which are the Elegante, Intrigue, and Prestancia. The feature four of the elite series which run under two models, the Bow Rider and the Cuddy.
Doral Boats are very popular luxury boats. Their customizability and warranty procedures make them a popular choice among buyers. Buyers should in mind these are luxury boats, and are not intended for long distance travel, fishing or sporting.
Popular Doral Boat Models