Shop for G3 boat parts and accessories
G3 Boats makes low-end aluminum fishing and pontoon boats. The company concentrates on producing a quality product with an affordable price. As a result, they are able to offer a good value for their product.
G3 uses .100 gauge aluminum, welding, and a unihull design to achieve a solid, dependable result. The Riveted Jons series is the one group of boats that are not welded. All G3 boats use Yamaha outboard motors.
- G3 is NMMA certified, meaning that their designs have consistently achieved a high level of quality and safety.
- From time to time, G3 offers significant rebates and savings on selected models..
- G3 Boats has a lifetime warranty on the hull, a lifetime warranty on marine plywood, a three year warranty on Yamaha motors, and a 5 year warranty on the other components.
- The company offers six different series of boats with a large number of sizes and options for each. Every model has extensive information available online, from technical specifications to pictures and video reviews.
- All hulls are aluminum. This isn’t a problem unless you really prefer a fiberglass hull or are interested in some other type. Of course, G3 does also offer pontoon boats.
- Similarly, G3 has a partnership with Yamaha that means you cannot choose any other engine makers besides Yamaha.
- All G3 boats must be purchased through dealers rather than through factory direct.
- Besides the pontoon series, all the G3 boats are intended for fishing applications. If you are interested in water sports or cruising, you will need to look elsewhere.
- G3 boats are perfect for inland, freshwater fishing and are made to take a beating in swamps or rivers. However, G3 does not offer boats that would be workable for ocean fishing.
G3 offers six different series, including the Eagle Mod-V and Angler Deep-V. These are the basic, versatile fishing boats.
The Sun Catcher pontoons are ideal for recreation and parties, though they can also be used for fishing.
The Gator Tough Jons, Gator Tough Deluxe, and Jon boats are similar in their basic design. All are square, one-piece hulls, with a very solid construction. The Deluxe Jons have finished interiors that make them much more comfortable.
If you are looking for a basic, inexpensive but very durable boat, G3 Boats may be ideal. What they lack in luxury amenities, they make up for in rigid construction. These are well-made, solid boats and they are designed to last.
However, you should recognize that G3 does not offer anything other than small to medium-sized, inland fishing boats. If you are looking for another kind of boat, you will need to look elsewhere.
Popular G3 Boat Models