Harris FloteBote Review
Shop for Harris Flotebote boat parts and accessories
Harris Flotebotes pontoons are designed for pleasure and leisure, best suited for day outings or fishing. The company focuses on style and comfort in their boat design and has led in technological advances in many areas. For example, Harris Flotebotes invented a “Dolphin” nose cone that eliminated the need for splash fins and was the first company to use aluminum anodizing to prevent corrosion.
Harris FloteBote Marine was founded in 1957 and was one of the first American companies to manufacture pontoon boats. In 1983, the company purchased Kayot Corporation and became the manufacturer of Kayot deckboats. In 2005, the Brunswick Boat Group acquired Harris FloteBote Marine, and they now manufacture more pleasure boats than any other company in the world.
New Harris Flotebotes range from $20,000 to $70,000, while used models start at $15,000. Significantly older models can be found for less.
- Harris Flotebotes are equipped with comfort and pleasure features in every model, like ample storage space, plenty of seating capacity, changing rooms, cup holders, wastebaskets, and MP3 jacks.
- Sterndrive propulsion on pontoon boats was another innovation by the Harris company.
- Harris models are widely regarded as sleek and stylish.
- The boats have been Marine Industry Certified.
- Harris Flotebotes received the National Marine Manufacturers Association Customer Service Index Award eight years in a row, and a J.D. Power and Associates customer satisfaction award for pontoon boats.
- Buyers looking primarily for speed may be disappointed that the top speed for some models is 25 miles per hour.
- Harris Flotebotes are not designed for river use, and are best suited to open water such as lakes.
- The motor has been reported by some owners to work best in summer conditions.
- The variety of luxury accessories, such as a grill, speakers, and pop-out footrests, can add to the purchase expense.
Super Sunliner LTD 200
Super Sunliner LTD 220
Grand Mariner 220
Super Sunliner 230
Super Sunliner LTD 240
Royal Heritage 230
Grand Mariner 240
Grand Mariner 230 SE
Grand Mariner 230 SEL
Super Sunliner LX 250
Royal Heritage 250
Grand Mariner 250
Royal Heritage 270
Super Sunliner 200
Super Sunliner 220
Super Sunliner 240
The Harris FloteBote company has an established history of customer satisfaction and industry innovation. Owners say newer models have a lot of storage space, making them well-suited for pleasure boaters planning to use the craft for long day or frequent trips. Buyers who wish to customize their pontoon with additional amenities will find Harris Floteboat a good option.
Popular Harris Flotebote Boat Models