Shop for Hewescraft boat parts and accessories
Hewescraft boats are built with all-welded heavy-gauge aluminum. They are categorized as multi-species fishing boats, but they are versatile and can be used for more than fishing alone. Hewescraft offers small fishing skiffs, such as the Open Fisherman models, larger jet boats, such as the Sport Jet models, mid-size cruisers, such as the Sea Runner models, and boats for wider ocean water use, such as the Ocean Pro, Alaskan, and Pacific Sport models.
Hewescraft boats are especially popular in the Northwest, around the Great Lakes, and in Alaska. The company is a family-owned business, started by two brothers and still managed by the next generation.
New models start at $3,000, while used models are available from $13,000 to $70,000.
- Buyers have reported the customer service department to be helpful.
- Multiple model types allow each owner to find a boat for just the use they want, whether it’s a small fishing skiff, a jet boat, a lake or ocean cruiser, or an ocean fishing boat.
- Every boat is water-tested in the factory to ensure proper floatation, even when swamped.
- Hewescraft’s all-welded aluminum hulls last longer than riveted or fiberglass hulls.
- Additional features may not be included in the purchase price, adding extra expense.
- Some owners report problems with the aft fuel tank’s functionality.
160 Open Fisherman
180 Open Fisherman
200 Sea Runner HT
180 Sea Runner ET
200 Open Fisherman
220 Sea Runner
220 Sea Runner HT
200 Sea Runner ET HT
200 Ocean Pro HT
200 Ocean Pro
200 Pacific Sport
240 Pacific Cruiser
220 Sea Runner ET
220 Sea Runner ET HT
200 Ocean Pro
220 Ocean Pro HT
220 Pacific Sport
220 Pacific Cruiser
260 Pacific Cruiser
180 Sea Runner
Hewescraft, a favorite among Alaskan fisherman, has built a name on its customer service and quality standards. The variety of models and extra features available enable buyers to tailor their boat to its intended purpose, whether it be fishing or fun.
Popular Hewescraft Boat Models