Shop for Lake Assault boat parts and accessories
Lake Assault Boats specializes in the construction of made-to-order quality fishing boats. Rather than keeping an extensive inventory, Lake Assault works with each customer to create a boat that suits their specific needs. The standard boat is a platform with a welded aluminum hull, and Lake Assault builds onto the platform according to the customer's requests. Customers pay for their boats according to how they want them designed not according to a package deal.
Now owned by Fraser Shipyards, the company is based out of Superior Wisconsin, near the Great Lakes area to allow for rigorous testing.
Because the company does not mass produce boats, pricing can be highly variable. New boats can cost over $75,000, depending on the options and features chosen, and used models can be found starting at $50,000.
- Lake Assault Boats are an excellent choice for choosy buyers, since boats are constructed according to each customer's directions.
- Since Lake Assault does not use package pricing, budget goals are easily met by adjusting the boat's building plans. This setup makes the company convenient for shoppers with affordability in mind.
- Although the price of a Lake Assault Boat depends on the customer's needs, each feature adds to the cost.
- Buyers outside the Upper Midwest may incur additional costs when their boat is transported from Lake Assault.
- Designing a boat can be intimidating, so some shoppers may prefer to buy a pre-designed model.
- Lake Assault's focus on fishing boats limits their product's versatility.
Tiller: LACB16. Dual Console: LACB17, LACB18, LACB20.
Lake Assault Boats are an excellent choice for buyers looking for a quality fishing boat and the opportunity to customize the craft's design. Fishermen with specific concepts or features in mind will find Lake Assault a good fit.
Popular Lake Assault Boat Models