Shop for Scout boat parts and accessories
Scout Boats, founded in 1988 by Steve Potts, produces quality fishing boats. Since its founding, the company has expanded its l
ine of boats to include 23 different models in different styles, including center console boats, express boats, bay boats, flats, and fish-n-ski boats. The bay boats are built to be both powerful and able to handle shallow water, with some of these boats
able to run at a depth as low as one foot.
Newer Scout boats are generally priced around $40,000 and up, depending on the model and size. Older and used models can also be found online ranging in price from $10,000 to $30,000.
- Scout boats are made to handle shallow water, often at speed, without trouble.
- Many of the models have expansive storage space.
- All Scout Boats are built for fuel efficiency.
- The 221 Winyah Bay is made to perform well in rough water.
- Scout boats all come with a 3-year warranty.
- Scout’ s bay boats are built for inshore and close-to-shore fishing, and may not be as well suited for fishing farther offshore.
- Scout boats may not be as comfortable for larger parties as other models.
The four Scout Boat bay boats are the 240 Bay Scout, the 221 Winyah Bay, the 201 Bay Scout, and the 191 Bay Scout.
Scout Boats offer a wide variety of crafts for almost any type of angler, from open water to bay fishing. Scout also offers speed and stability, and their selection of 23 models is almost certain to have something that will please any buyer.
Potential customers can schedule a free test run right from the company's website,
which should make the purchase process even easier for those in the market for a quality fishing boat.
Popular Scout Boat Models