Shop for Sea Pro boat parts and accessories
The Sea Pro Boats Company began in 1987 in Blair, South Carolina. The Hancock family’s vision in starting the company was to provide affordable fishing boats to other fishermen and boat lovers like themselves. In 2004, the Brunswick Company acquired Sea Pro Boats.
Sea Pro has also partnered with Mercury Marine, and equips each of their boats with a Mercury Marine Outboard motor. As experts in the outboard motor industry, Mercury Marine backs each of their motors with a warranty and provides advanced technology and features for each motor they build. Sea Pro Boats also come with a 10-year transferable hull warranty.
New Sea Pro boats cost between $25,000 and $60,000, with used models starting near $15,000.
- Every Sea Pro hull is laid by hand with CM3610, a reinforcement which creates stronger, lighter hulls and allows for operation at greater speeds while using less overall power. These hulls have demonstrated 48 percent greater strength than those created using traditional techniques. Each hull then receives a Hi-Flex Plus gel coating, creating a unique and beautiful finish that protects against blistering and damage.
- Fiberglass stringer systems and Thermolite Divinycell decks prevent dry rot and increase the craft's durability.
- All boats are water tested before the buyer receives them to ensure safety and accordance with manufacturing standards.
- Sea Pro boats, although held to a high standard of quality, are affordable, making them a good fit for buyers with budget in mind.
- Boat customization options are limited.
- The company produces only motorboats, which limits the range of buyers they appeal to.
Bay: SV1700 CC, SV1900 CC, SV2100 CC, SV2400 CC
Center Console: 186 CC, 196 CC, 206 CC, 176 CC, 228 CC, 238 CC, 270 CC
Dual Console: 186 DC, 206 DC, 228 DC
Walkaround: 206 WA, 220 WA, 238 WA, 270 WA
While customizable options for Sea-Pro Boats are limited, customers can be assured they will receive a quality product that has been water tested and is ready for use upon arrival. The boats are suited for recreational purposes both on lakes and in the ocean, and they also operate well as fishing boats for the more serious fisherman. Quality craftsmanship and technological advancements ensure trouble-free operation for many years. Each boat hull and motor is covered by warranty, should problems arise.
Sea-Pro Boats have been designed to meet industry standards, and in many cases to exceed them. They are built to withstand a variety of conditions and are designed to give owners confidence in their boat, no matter what its intended usage may be. The goal of the company is to provide tough boats with quality manufacturing and to make those boats available at affordable prices. Their partnership with Mercury Marine also ensures that the motor for each boat has been well-built and will provide the speed and performance necessary for an enjoyable boating experience.
Popular Sea Pro Boat Models